Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a client of The Beaches Sports Physiotherapy PTY LTD (trading as Fixio) at any of our physical clinics or online services, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the The Fixio website www.fixio.com.au
Physiotherapy Terms and Conditions
- Consultation Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the appointment start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session.
- Payment must be made at the time of the appointment.
- First consultation attendance. When attending your initial consultation please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure that you find the building with enough time.
- Late arrival. Out of consideration for our other clients, please don’t be late. Please be aware that our consultations begin and end on time, hence a late attendance will result in a shorter duration consultation, charged at the rate of the consultation that was originally booked.
- Fees. You acknowledge that Fixio charges fees for its services, and that Fixio reserves the right to change its fees from time to time at its discretion. If Fixio terminates your use of the services because you have breached these Terms and conditions, you may not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of sessions or other fees.
- If we do not enforce our contract rights at any time it does not mean that we have waived those rights.
- The terms and conditions may change from time to time. The most up-to-date version of our terms and conditions will always apply. You can find our most recent terms and conditions on our website at www.fixio.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure that we are available to see those people who require our services. Cancellations are the responsibility of the person booking the consultation or class. Cancellations can be made via phone call to 8964 4086 or email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the consultation or class start time will be required to pay the Cancellation Fee.
- No-shows and absences will be required to pay the Cancellation Fee.
- We do not accept cancellations via text message or social media.
- The Cancellation Fee is 100% of the consultation or class that was booked.
Class Single Session and Multi-pack Session Purchases
- Single class (Casual) passes are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- 10 class packs are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Sessions can be extended due to injury, with a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
Special terms and conditions
- On occasion, Fixio will run a promotion whereby a consultation will be discounted for a short period of time. We reserve the right to cease running said promotion at any time.
I agree that The Beaches Sports Physiotherapy Pty Ltd is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend consultations or classes. I understand that consultations or classes may be physically strenuous, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against The Beaches Sports Physiotherapy Pty Ltd or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. The Beaches Sports Physiotherapy Pty Ltd does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a The Beaches Sports Physiotherapy Pty Ltd staff member. By booking into a consultation or class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.