Our Culture: Learning and Growth
Our New Grads receive:
- Weekly 1:1 Mentoring with Senior Physio
- Weekly Hands-on Training
- Database of advanced exercises
- Solid CPD budget
- We set goals as individuals and as a team
Below is an 2min introduction to our 100in90 Program as well as a list of the things all New Grads need to have before they start their first job!
- We holistically practice regular Culture Days
- We celebrate on our Annual Retreat
- We offer Mental Health support
- Our goal is a 4 day work week
Make Your Transition from Student to Physio Easy
We've got your covered. Our 100in90 Program gets New Grads from green and fresh faced into confident, competent clinicians in 90 days. Our 4in2 Program gets New Grads 4 years of experience in the first 2 years after they finish their degree.
With New Grads who have come before you on the team, you can rest easy knowing that this has been done before. You can ease into your career without the culture shock of landing in a role with 50 patients in your first week.
Our step by step approach ensures that we move you slower than we could, but faster than you'd ever expect.
New Graduate Physio Advice
Watch this 3 minute interview with Nilam filmed after 6 months of Private Practice. We cover the topics of:
- What was the thing you were most worried about as a New Grad going into private practice?
- How were you supported in dealing with your worries?
- What has been your biggest learning in your first 6 months of private practice?
- What surprised you most about private practice?
- What's one bit of advice you'd give to New Grads trying to find a job?
Fixio was started in 2019 to reinvent the rehab industry by merging world class customer service experience with unparalleled quality of care. We also seek to provide a rehab career culture that raises the bar amongst the profession.
Success for us at Fixio is all about the little things. We make the experience and journey to recovery seamless, easy and demystified for the patient. High levels of communication paired with empathy and problem solving to tailor make rehabilitation plans and construct their rehab journey will prove successful in this role.
Our perfect candidate has:
- Experience in Running classes (eg pilates);
- Prior customer service experience;
- Experience in Strength and conditioning;
- Elite athlete experience;
Or a keen desire to grow and learn!
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team, please send your CV through to email@example.com. We'd love for you to tell us something about your personality, because that's what matters to our culture!
Who are we looking for?
- An exceptional communicator - from patients, to peers, to referrers; you know how to get your point across in a confident, logical manner
- Reliable and Accountable – accountability ensures that we always deliver on our promise of high standards of clinical outcomes for our patients
- A team player – we always work as a team to achieve our goals and we know that it’s not only about seeing patient numbers each week
- Someone who sees the funnier side of life – you can enjoy yourself both in and out of the clinic and don’t take yourself too seriously