Our Culture: Learning and Growth
Check out our internal training below delivered by our director Damien Glover on Why Patient Expectations Matter and How to Fulfil Them
Our Team receives:
- Weekly 1:1 Mentoring with Senior Physio
- Weekly Hands-on Training
- Database of advanced exercises
- Solid CPD budget
- We set goals as individuals and as a team
- We holistically practice regular Culture Days
- We celebrate on our Annual Retreat
- We offer Mental Health support
- Our goal is a 4 day work week
We Keep It Real (Simplicity + Efficiency)
We Empower (Accountability + Teamwork)
We Give More (Passion + Generosity)
We Push Boundaries (Growth + Experience)
Fixio was started in 2019 to reinvent the rehab industry by merging world class customer service experience with unparalleled quality of care. We also seek to provide a rehab career culture that raises the bar amongst the profession.
Success for us at Fixio is all about the little things. We make the experience and journey to recovery seamless, easy and demystified for the patient. High levels of communication paired with empathy and problem solving to tailor make rehabilitation plans and construct their rehab journey will prove successful in this role.
Prior Physio Experience 4+ years and evidence of desire to learn and grow
Pilates classes experience;
Prior customer service experience;
NEW GRADS MAY APPLY!
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love for you to tell us something about your personality, because that's what matters to our culture!
Who are we looking for?
- An exceptional communicator - from patients, to peers, to referrers; you know how to get your point across in a confident, logical manner
- Reliable and Accountable – accountability ensures that we always deliver on our promise of high standards of clinical outcomes for our patients
- A team player – we always work as a team to achieve our goals and we know that it’s not only about seeing patient numbers each week
- Someone who sees the funnier side of life – you can enjoy yourself both in and out of the clinic and don’t take yourself too seriously