Our Culture: Learning and Growth
Check out our internal training below delivered by our director Damien Glover on Why Patient Expectations Matter and How to Fulfil Them
Our Team receives:
- Weekly 1:1 Mentoring with Senior Physio
- Weekly Hands-on Training
- Database of advanced exercises
- Solid CPD budget
- We set goals as individuals and as a team
- We holistically practice regular Culture Days
- We celebrate on our Annual Retreat
- We offer Mental Health support
- Our goal is a 4 day work week
We Keep It Real (Simplicity + Efficiency)
We Empower (Accountability + Teamwork)
We Give More (Passion + Generosity)
We Push Boundaries (Growth + Experience)
Fixio was started in 2019 to reinvent the rehab industry by merging world class customer service experience with unparalleled quality of care. We also seek to provide a rehab career culture that raises the bar amongst the profession.
Success for us at Fixio is all about the little things. We make the experience and journey to recovery seamless, easy and demystified for the patient. High levels of communication paired with empathy and problem solving to tailor make rehabilitation plans and construct their rehab journey will prove successful in this role.
Pay grade will depend on experience. We utilise a base package + caseload bonus + reputation bonus structure.
Base Salary - Gives security knowing that you can go away on holidays without having to worry about paying the bills
Caseload Bonus - Busy practitioners will be rewarded
Reputation Bonus - Those practitioners wanting to go over and above to build their reputation in the community will be financially compensated.
CPD Budget - We want you growing and learning at a rate that matters to you
Annual Retreat and Culture Days - Keeping the team growing and striving together is part of our culture
Unlimited Mentoring - Highly sought after in the first few years of practice, you'll have a dedicated mentor (if you want it)
As a guide, senior physio's with 6+years of experience charge $140 for 30min follow-ups and receive 47% commission → $150k is easy, $170k is possible.
NEW GRADS MAY APPLY! See our New Grad Program Here
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team, please send your CV through to email@example.com. We'd love for you to tell us something about your personality, because that's what matters to our culture!
Who are we looking for?
- An exceptional communicator - from patients, to peers, to referrers; you know how to get your point across in a confident, logical manner
- Reliable and Accountable – accountability ensures that we always deliver on our promise of high standards of clinical outcomes for our patients
- A team player – we always work as a team to achieve our goals and we know that it’s not only about seeing patient numbers each week
- Someone who sees the funnier side of life – you can enjoy yourself both in and out of the clinic and don’t take yourself too seriously