Clinical Lead Physiotherapist
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) – The University of Sydney Post Graduate Study
• Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
• Member of Sports Physiotherapy Australia
• Member of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia
• APA Sports Level 1 Available
• Lyn Watson Shoulder level 1
• Prehab 101 (Jacob Harden)
: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Daniel is the Clinical Lead Physiotherapist at Fixio
and guides the professional development program
and mentoring of the clinical team. He is an Australian trained physiotherapist who graduated from the University of Sydney in 2014.
Daniel spent his first four years as a Physiotherapist working in private practices in the Inner West and the Eastern Suburbs, delivering hands on care
to the sporting and general populations. His experience in a range of settings, including gymnasiums, means that Daniel can design a home exercise program for any person of any capacity, from elite athletes to people who feel they are severely deconditioned
Daniel has recently returned to Australia after spending the past 3 years servicing the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom
. Daniel was working as a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
within general practices, collaborating with doctors and other allied health professionals to ensure the best possible care and outcomes for patients.
Daniel has a special interest in all sporting injuries, having sustained his fair share of injuries during his rugby playing days for Northern Suburbs Rugby Club. He also enjoys and has a keen interest in treating shoulders, knees and low back pain. He practices in a holistic manner, empathetically understanding the emotional and psychological toll that an injury or persistent pain can have on a person
. He believes in collaborating with patients
and empowering patients with the knowledge and tools to manage their injuries and achieve long term health.
As our Clinical Lead Physiotherapist, Daniel is Fixio’s super nerd on all of the latest scientific developments in the rehabilitation space!
Daniel runs our professional development program and serves as our port of call on all difficult cases.
Daniel grew up in Mudgee, NSW but knows the Northern Beaches well, having spent his Summer holidays at North Curl Curl. Whenever Daniel is not travelling or enjoying time with family and friends you can find him at the beach, playing rugby union, football or in the gym.
Daniel has a special interest in treating:
• Low back pain and sciatica
• Shoulder pain especially rotator cuff, labrum pain and dislocations
• Knee pain; both sporting injuries and pain of an unknown cause
• Contact sport injuries (football, rugby, soccer)
• Difficult cases where holistic approaches are required
Book in with Daniel below: