Full Time Physiotherapist
Please read the application criteria before applying.
- Guidance and support for career progression with weekly one on one mentoring and tutoring to grow you into the physio your desire to be. Our New Grads are put through our 5in2 Program, 5 years worth of experience in 2!
- Being part of a company that values work/life balance and has the desire and flexibility to help you design your lifestyle;
- Being part of a team that highly values mentoring and growth (personal, business and clinical);
- Quarterly development day: we close the clinic to hang out, develop and grow as a team;
- Above expected yearly professional development allowance; and
- Varied clientele – elite athletes, weekend warriors, CEO’s, surgeons, workers compensation, Pilates classes – the list goes on.
Offer our community a superior experience throughout their injury journey, to get our patients back to their peak physical selves and get them back on track. We don’t just want to get people functionally better, but we build a plan based on what each individual wants - whether that be high level sport, playing with their kids or 100% pain free.
Success for us at Fixio is all about the little things. We make the experience and journey to recovery seamless, easy and demystified for the patient. High levels of communication (both listening and effectively delivering messages) paired with empathy and problem solving to tailor make rehabilitation plans and construct their rehab journey will prove successful in this role.
You will be part of a team that is definitely more team than staff, surrounded by driven physios with experience and APA Titled Physios in an environment that will constantly educate and challenge you.
Who are we looking for?
An exceptional communicator - from patients, to peers, to referrers; you know how to get your point across in a confident, logical manner;
Reliable and Accountable – accountability ensures that we always deliver on our promise of high standards of clinical outcomes for our patients; you will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
A team player – we always work as a team to achieve our goals and we know that it’s not only about seeing patient numbers each week
Someone who sees the funnier side of life – you can enjoy yourself both in and out of the clinic and don’t take yourself too seriously
Initiative to drive own referral base within the community, current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency(AHPRA) as a physiotherapist, current APA Membership, current first aid certificate and current Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Prior Physio Experience 2+ years and knowledge of where you want your career to go (i.e. sports/women's health/musculoskeletal etc);
Pilates classes experience;
Prior customer service experience; and
NEW GRADS MAY APPLY!
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team, please complete the Form below and send your CV through to email@example.com. The form below matters much more to us… CVs don’t tell us anything about your personality. As culture and personality matters much more to our team, that’s what we need to know about you!
Hurry, because it’s a first in, first served basis. Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can't wait to hear from you!