Strength, Mobility, Recovery from Pain, Longevity
Pilates is but one option
Benefits of classes at Fixio:
- Small class sizes (maximum of 6 participants)
- Run by expert physiotherapists
- Tailored program for your body/injury
- Improve strength
- Improve mobility
- Improve balance
- Decrease pain
Which Class is Right for Me?
There are 3 different classes run at Fixio:
- Our safest and gentlest approach to exercise and rehabilitation. Pilates is a world famous method for building core strength and alleviating poor health. This is the best choice if you are new to exercise, haven't exercised in a while or currently have an injury. Read more here.
- Our more advanced clinical rehabilitation class for people who want to remain injury free and promote longevity in their body. It combines strength and flexibility to bullet proof your body and prevent pain. Learn more here.
- Exclusively for those people suffering hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms, the GLA:D Program is clinically proven education and exercise program developed by arthritis researchers in Denmark. Read more about it here.