How to find the best physio on the Northern beaches for you
Finding the best physio on the Northern Beaches for your recovery from an injury could be the difference between a reaching a positive outcome and living with unnecessary pain.
If you’ve just started your research you’ve probably noticed that registered Physiotherapists in Australia all have unique training, expertise and abilities. Sifting through the different physiotherapists might make you feel like finding the perfect physio is a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be.
Relevant experience matters
When you have an injury or are in pain, it is important to make sure you are getting the best care for YOU. Have you ever felt like you were just assigned a Doctor or Physio because they matched up with your timeslot rather than your ailment?
All physiotherapists are skilled and highly trained, but just as you wouldn’t ask an electrician to do your plumbing, it’s important to have the right physio for your needs.
That’s why at Fixio, we have a team with diverse skills and interests. Our team have experience and expertise in the following areas and more:
- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Occupational health
- Pain management
- Sports injuries and prevention
- Stroke and other neurological illnesses such as Parkinson’s disease or Multiple Sclerosis
- Cancer, palliative care and lymphoedema
Make sure you’ll be seeing YOUR physio every time
Some physiotherapists will run through the first session with you and then let an assistant run your program while they drop in every now and then to observe. Because most physiotherapy is ongoing, at Fixio we believe it’s important to establish a good and trusting working dynamic to get the most out of each session.
Do they have flexible booking options and appointments?
Recovering from an injury is hard work enough without COVID wreaking havoc on planning everything else.
If you’re finding it hard to make the time to give someone a call to have a chat about an ongoing or new pain, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page so that we can learn a little more about you to tailor the advice that we give you.
Find a physio that takes some of the difficulty out of recovery
- Private healthcare customers are able to claim part of the service fees on the spot. We have a HICAPS terminal on site, which means we can simply swipe your private health care card in the clinic and you will only have to pay the gap.
- WorkCover claims are accepted provided you have a valid WorkCover claim number.
- CTPclaims are accepted provided you have a valid CTP claim number. Fixio will bill the insurance company directly and you will not have to pay anything at the time of the consultation. Please read
- Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plans (formerly Enhanced Primary Care) referrals are accepted.
- DVA claims are accepted. Provided you have your DVA card and a valid referral from your General Practitioner, Fixio will bill DVA directly and you will not have to pay anything at the time of the consultation.
Finding the best physio on the Northern Beaches doesn’t have to be a daunting mission. Give us a call on (02) 8964 4086 or send an email to info@ﬁxio.com.au to experience the Fixio difference today.